Pin it to me, volume two.
It’s time for another round of pinning! Here’s my favorites this week:
1. Whenever I see this picture, I think about how perfect it would have looked in the fabulous fives’ bedroom at my house. Wouldn’t this have fit it perfectly? Of course, it would have been an ambitious project for me to tackle given the fact that I’m scared to even hang a picture in my house for fear of it being terribly crooked…
2. Whenever people ask me what the colors or “theme” for my wedding is, I have a hard time describing it to them. But I think this picture of various garters I like kind of sums it up: vintage glam. PS – I’m totally throwing a “fake” garter and keeping the real one to pass down to my daughters one day.
3. I must have the fabulous five on my brain today… but how cute would these little cups of tomato soup and mini grilled cheese sandwiches have been to serve to them? Maybe one day in the future I’ll have a house full of children to serve these to on a cold, rainy Saturday.
4. And, if I get to have children, I definitely want to serve them this on the morning of St. Patricks’ Day.
5. My friend Anneke is pregnant and I’m trying to figure out a way to get picked to plan her baby shower because I totally want to give her a “build baby’s library” baby shower.
6. Dear Paul, read below, Love, Amy Beth.
7. This girls’ big hair amazes me. I think about this picture all the time, specifically “How can I create this in my bathroom?” I think I’m going to print out this picture and take it to Marisa’s house each morning and say “Oh, good morning, could you please fix my hair this way each day? Thank you.”
8. I need one of my friends to move into a new house so I can do this as a housewarming gift. Cate? I’m looking at you.
Follow me on Pinterest here.
back to Home