Religion Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Pin it to me, volume two.

It’s time for another round of pinning!  Here’s my favorites this week:

1. Whenever I see this picture, I think about how perfect it would have looked in the fabulous fives’ bedroom at my house.  Wouldn’t this have fit it perfectly?  Of course, it would have been an ambitious project for me to tackle given the fact that I’m scared to even hang a picture in my house for fear of it being terribly crooked…

Source: flickr.com via Amy on Pinterest

2. Whenever people ask me what the colors or “theme” for my wedding is, I have a hard time describing it to them.  But I think this picture of various garters I like kind of sums it up: vintage glam.  PS – I’m totally throwing a “fake” garter and keeping the real one to pass down to my daughters one day.

Source: emilyriggsbridal.com via Amy on Pinterest

3. I must have the fabulous five on my brain today… but how cute would these little cups of tomato soup and mini grilled cheese sandwiches have been to serve to them?  Maybe one day in the future I’ll have a house full of children to serve these to on a cold, rainy Saturday.

Source: creativeinspiration.tumblr.com via Amy on Pinterest

4.  And, if I get to have children, I definitely want to serve them this on the morning of St. Patricks’ Day.

Source: thoughtfullysimple.com via Amy on Pinterest

5.  My friend Anneke is pregnant and I’m trying to figure out a way to get picked to plan her baby shower because I totally want to give her a “build baby’s library” baby shower.

Source: ontobaby.com via Amy on Pinterest

6.  Dear Paul, read below, Love, Amy Beth.

Source: weheartit.com via Amy on Pinterest

7.  This girls’ big hair amazes me.  I think about this picture all the time, specifically “How can I create this in my bathroom?”  I think I’m going to print out this picture and take it to Marisa’s house each morning and say “Oh, good morning, could you please fix my hair this way each day?  Thank you.”

Source: Uploaded by user via Amy on Pinterest

8.  I need one of my friends to move into a new house so I can do this as a housewarming gift.  Cate?  I’m looking at you.

Source: marthastewart.com via Amy on Pinterest

Follow me on Pinterest here.

Comments

Comment from chrissy
Time: February 10, 2012, 10:09 am

I made the green milk for my kids one year, back when they were preschoolers, and they cried and cried because of how gross it was. They still talk about how traumatized they were. They would have been thrilled for those Lucky charms, though, at least.

Comment from bessie.viola
Time: February 10, 2012, 11:21 am

Those garters are beyond fabulous. I love them! I also tossed a fake and saved the real one, which was made from lace from my mom’s wedding dress. I very vividly remember grabbing my husband’s hand right when he came out with the garter to ensure it was the “right” one! :)

I love Pinterest. I am having so much fun following you too, you find great things!

Comment from BB
Time: February 10, 2012, 11:44 am

You are my favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Always.

Comment from Denice
Time: February 10, 2012, 4:27 pm

Love the book shelves, the garters, and the big hair. But the comment from BB made me tear up. So happy for you both!

Comment from Tammie
Time: February 10, 2012, 11:08 pm

You have the best ideas. I am a bit afraid of Pinterest, but I may have to try. You should so have a children’s table at your wedding with some of the special snacks and projects you have shown. I love it when there are special things for kids at weddings. Love the hair. Looks like a great wedding do. Congrats on finding your love. God bless.

Comment from Lindsey
Time: February 11, 2012, 9:35 am

I did a stock the library shower for my best friend when she had her little girl. I’m sure you have some super cute invitations in mind, but if you don’t have time to design your own or need one, let me know. I searched high and low for the perfect one…they were hard to come by a few years ago. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, too. I’d be happy to share pictures!

Comment from Erin
Time: February 11, 2012, 6:06 pm

I was just looking on your pinterest boards to see if I could find out your wedding colors/theme :-) so glad I popped over here to get my answer. I know it’ll be beautiful … give us readers as many details as possible please…its hard to live vicariously thru u w/o those details!! lol

back to Home