In no particular order…
1. Awhile back, I jokingly told Aviean to ask my mother (her great-aunt) if she would take her to the “bacon festival.” Aviean has no idea why this would be funny but, after she saw the reaction she got from my mom, she routinely asks her (without prompting from me) if she will take her “to the bacon festibul.” It is one of the highlights of my life.
2. There is a possibility that Snuggles and Cuddles are beginning to love Paul more than me. Naturally, the only solution is to send Paul back to England.
3. I have had the same iPhone for years even though it is embarrassingly outdated. I’ve been able to update to a new one for awhile now but why fix something that isn’t broken, you know? It has been to England, in a cup of ice tea and even survived three foster children, one of whom seemed hell bent on destroying it. Last week, it met its unfortunate demise on a concrete floor. When it happened, my first thought was “WHAT IF I HAVE TO START OVER ON LEVEL ONE OF CANDY CRUSH?”
4. My mother-in-law continues to update me on the new baby prince, including mailing me British newspapers about his arrival. I hit the mother-in-law jackpot, especially when you consider that she calls me “love” on the phone.
5. The next person on my Facebook newsfeed that says they are putting their children up for sale to the lowest bidder gets to accompany me to my weekly visits to the fertility doctor. As a bonus, they also get to join me in wearing long sleeves in the summer to hide the bruises from various shots and blood draws (a record 24 in the month of June alone).
6. This fall, I have six weddings to shoot in the span of eight weeks.
7. One of my best friends is pregnant with her third child so I’m planning a baby “sprinkle” instead of a baby shower. I was born for this.
back to Home